In the past, flow simulation was reserved for financially strong companies due to the needs of meshing and CFD-specialists and costly hardware but ALSIM Sense is a modular CFD-toolbox for everyone.
- quick turnaround times thanks to extremely fast computations
- fully supports enhancements in the design phase to reduce costly adjustments later
- expedites product release
- novel application-based solutions to define physical problems and conduct appropriate simulations
- powerful toolboxes customized for specific purpose in various industrial applications
- combines standard mesh-based and latest particle-based methods to deliver accurate results at reasonable computational times
- GPU-based software reduces hardware costs
- time-efficient pre-processing empowers users to focus on the main features of problems
ALSIM Sense consists of multiple methods such as SPH, LBM, DEM and BEM. The methods and its combinations are preconfigured as a so-called “module” and address specific industrial problems.
By utilizing the power of GPUs, vast amounts of elements can be simulated faster, while the hardware costs are minimized.
Consider multiple simultaneous physical phenomena
Rotating and moving objects
Retain volumetric stabilities
Viscoelastic, thixotropic so as non-Newtonian viscosity materials
Use methods to predict high Reynolds numbers accurately
See our Use Cases for ALSIM SENSE
Autonomous data cleaning while reducing time and enhancing quality of the mesh.
Our Paint Shop toolbox is the solution for poorly painted areas.
Gain the ability to process and repair complex geometries – automatically.
GOT YOU INTERESTED?
Want to examine some more?
Just hit the cube: