Junior Researcher in Steyr, Austria
Your Future Role
- Validate innovative CFD techniques and solvers
- Contribute to various research studies
- Work closely with experts from several fields in engineering
- Opportunity to be involved in direct customer interactions
- Independent work, assumption of responsibility
- Proactively communicate with ESS team members all over the world
- Masters (or PhD) in the field of Computational Physics, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 2-3 years of experience in CFD or related simulation solvers
- Knowledge of SPH, LBM, FDM or other computational methodologies
- Experience in Testing and Validation of end-user software products
- Professional working proficiency in German
- Optional: Knowledge of Automated Testing Framework
- Optional: Knowledge of any scripting language
What Is Special
- Friendly and Flexible working atmosphere
- Exciting and High-Quality Technical Research
- Perfect stage of Innovative ideas
- Rapid learning curve
- Communication at eye level
- Full on-boarding support (optional company flat)
- Full Time
Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 2700 / month gross.Depending on experience and skills we offer significant overpayment.
Please mention the Job Code: STEYR20-06 while applying for the job.
Please send your motivation letter and resume along with relevant documents.
We are looking forward to receiving your application consisting of a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter. Please send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org.