Meshing Development Engineer in Bangalore, India
- A strong Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Very good knowledge of Applied Geometry
- Outstanding programming skills using C++
- 2 + years of experience using CAD software’s / Meshing tools.
- Understanding of Sorting Algorithms like: Octree, R-Tree, Spars-Trees
- Understanding of Voronoi, Delaunay Triangulation techniques.
- Good English language skills.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- CUDA or GPU based code development
- Knowledge in Python will be good
- German Language skills
- Full Time (First couple of years with ESS India, Bangalore and later on move to Head Quarter in Steyr, Austria)
ESS – Engineering Software Steyr GmbH develops highly specialised simulation software for the automotive industry. The company’s core expertise lies particularly in dip paint simulations for entire car bodies within a single day of computation time. Due to increased demand and new projects, ESS is currently enlarging the team.ESS offers a calm and friendly working environment in an international and highly motivated team. Scientific research and developing code are important parts of our work just like learning and acquiring new skills.