Senior Software Engineer in Steyr, Austria
Your Future Roll
- Design & develop a novel meta based modular system
- Work closely with experts from various felds
- Independent work, assumption of responsibility
- Communicate with ESS team members all over the world
- Technical education in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
- 5 years of experience in software development in an industrial environment.
- Exceptional programming skills with an object oriented language (preferably C++).
- Extensive experience in GUI development using QT.
- Optional: Native speaker profciency in English, or German with very good English skills
What Is Special
- Familiar and collegial working atmosphere
- Exciting High-Tech-Topics
- Innovative environment and numerous perspectives
- Rapid learning curve
- Communication at eye level
- Full on-boarding support (optional company flat)
- Full Time
Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 2979 / month gross.Depending on experience and skills we offer significant overpayment.
Please mention the Job Code: INDSSE18-01 while applying for the job.
Please send your motivation letter and resume along with relevant documents.
We are looking forward to receiving your application consisting of a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter. Please send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org.