Simulation Engineer / Bengaluru, India (Full Time – 38.5h)
ESS – Engineering Software Steyr GmbH specializes in developing simulation software for several industries such as Automotive, HVAC, Oil & Natural Gas, etc. Due to increasing demand on our global presence, we are seeking innovative minds to expand our multicultural team of technical experts.
Your future roll:
- To be a part of Service and Presales team to efficiently execute customer projects
- Primary responsibilities include preprocessing of customer inputs, identify boundary conditions, analysis, post process and to prepare reports as per customer needs
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Work on advanced CFD techniques such as SPH, LBM solvers.
- Opportunity to learn customer priorities and adapt
- Independent work, assumption of responsibility, and proactive communication
- Collaborate with our research and development team based around the globe
- Bachelors/Masters in the field of Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in using opensource/commercial CFD software.
- Strong fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Heat & Mass transfer.
- Basic understanding of concepts of CFD.
- Preferred: Experience in handling CFD projects for customers.
- Optional: Knowledge of programming concepts to automate the CFD processes
What is special:
- Friendly and Flexible working atmosphere
- Exciting and High-Quality Technical Research
- Perfect platform to bring innovative ideas and grow from constructive feedback
- Maintain rapid learning curve through new challenges
- Communication at eye level
- Potential re-alignment of skills to abilities, if needed
- Full on-boarding support
Please send your resume along with relevant documents, references, list of publication, etc. to