System Administrator – Bangalore, India
Your Future Role
- Manage the full IT infrastructure of our Indian subdivision and ensure the compliance of policies and guidelines from the headquarters management.
- Work closely with counter parts in other offices.
- Troubleshoot issues proactively and provide solutions.
- Review completed tasks to ascertain compliance with standards.
- Perform periodic risk assessments and initiate risk control strategies.
- Keep up with trends in the constantly evolving information technology industry.
- Perform regular IT audit to discover areas of weaknesses and fortify them.
- Work alongside other departments to achieve company goals and visions.
- Write and forward regular reports to the management.
- Provide solution to any complex IT related challenges in the organization.
- Carry out in-depth research to reveal new and better methods of handling functions within the department.
- Ensure that the company’s data and information are protected from unauthorized access.
- Supervise repair and maintenance of all IT gadgets.
- (advanced Knowledge) in working with multi OS environments, remote services and cloud applications.
- (advanced Knowledge) in working within a Multi-Site Environment with centralized management and restriction policies.
- (advanced Knowledge) in network technology, transport layer, switch management.
- (advanced Knowledge) in 1st and 2nd level support of internal system users.
- (basic Knowledge) in windows Server, AD, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, WDS, ADCS, NAP, RDS, IIS, Exchange, Hyper-V, Virtualization & Application deployment in general.
- (basic Knowledge) in Azure Hybrid Organization, Intune, Azure RMS, Azure AD, SharePoint, Teams / SfB, VLSC, AWS EC2 / Elastic Gateway, Cloud storage & Storage Systems in general.
- (basic Knowledge) in Fortinet appliance gateways, firewall configuration and deployment in general
What Is Special
- Familiar and collegial working atmosphere
- Exciting High-Tech-Topics
- Innovative environment and numerous perspectives
- Rapid learning curve
- Communication at eye level
- Full on-boarding support (optional company flat)
- Full Time
Please send your resume along with relevant documents, references, etc. to