- This event has passed.
4th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection (ICEPTP’19)
April 7 @ 8:00 am - April 9 @ 5:00 pm UTC+1
The 4th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection (ICEPTP’19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to environmental pollution, treatment and protection.
The goal of ICEPTP’19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICEPTP is an acronym for International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment, and Protection.
ICEPTP’19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Air Pollution and Treatment
- Biological Diversity
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Fossil Feuls and Renewable Energy
- Groundwater Issues
- Global Warming and its Consequences
- Health and Environment
- Urbanization and Related Issues
- Waste Pollutions and Management
- Water, A Vital Component
- Environmental Risk Management and other related topics