- This event has passed.
AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING CONGRESS 2019
June 4 @ 9:00 am - June 5 @ 6:00 pm UTC+1
THE CONGRESS COVERING THE CAR BODY PROCESS CHAIN
On 4 and 5 June 2019 the AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING CONGRESS complements the leading trade fair and educational platform AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPO with technical contributions covering the following areas:
- Car body concepts and construction
- Car body part production
- Car body assembly
- Car body painting
- Automobile final assembly
With the motto “Digital engineering and flexible production enabling new lightweight body structures”, the congress addresses progress pertaining to all development and production steps in that process chain.
WHAT MAKES THE CONGRESS SPECIAL?
- 68 progress reports by trailblazing supplier companies, particularly on recent OEM projects
- More than 75 speakers – a line-up of international experts
- Keynotes by OEM representatives on innovative development achievements and trends
- More than 250 peers from all over the world – a platform to exchange within the industry
- Theme-specific guided tours for more insider knowledge and contacts
The international congress is aimed at automotive engineers from the fields of pre-development, development, planning and production, as well as their engineering service providers and system suppliers.