- This event has passed.
Car body Painting 2019
June 25 @ 8:00 am - June 26 @ 5:00 pm UTC-5
Best-practice know-how for efficient and reliable paint shops
What are the current solutions for more efficient and reliable automotive painting processes? What are the latest technologies to produce more resource conserving? What different materials will be used for car bodies and how can the arising challenges be addressed in the paint shop? What impact does the electrification have on the pre-treatment, painting or sealing processes and what are the latest solutions for that?
These and further questions will be discussed during the new US-based Automotive Circle-conference on Car Body Painting 2019.
The 2-day conference will focus on application-oriented technical progress concerning all relevant processes in surface technologies for series car body production.
It offers an intensive exchange of information and networking among automotive paint experts from OEM, suppliers and research institutes. Furthermore, it provides valuable contacts and ideas to develop modern car body painting solutions tailored to the American market requirements.
PAINT SHOP CONCEPT
- New technologies for efficient and reliable paint shops
- Energy and resource efficiency Solutions
SOLUTIONS FOR MIXED METALS AND SURFACES
- Current and future solutions for multi-substrate surfaces
- Appropriate corrosion protection solutions for mixed metals and surfaces
IMPACT OF ELECTRIFICATION ON PAINTING PROCESSES
- Future body structures and their impact on surface technologies
- Battery systems and their challenge for the corrosion protection and painting
- Multi-functional coatings for future car bodies
FUTURE OF MANUFACTURING: PAINTSHOP 4.0
- Digitalization of the production for improved quality and flexibility
- Reliable and efficient paint processes with predictive maintenance
- Quality control and test methodsmichi
The US conference is aimed at
Paint shop managers/planners, related division and department managers or project leaders at automotive manufacturers, as well as at Tier1 and Tier2 suppliers or service Providers.